Really LinkedIn is excited to announce that we have developed a bespoke programme especially for TBK consultants, designed to deliver warm introductions to ideal prospects, via the network that you’ve already established.
Successful consulting companies have embraced social media. Many are expanding their budgets for social media and most agree that social media will increasingly complement traditional thought leadership marketing channels.
A small but growing percentage know how to apply social selling and leverage LinkedIn to find new customers, and we’re excited to help TBK stay on the cutting edge of Social Selling.
In this series of four webinars we will teach you how to effectively use LinkedIn for warm introductions to your ideal prospects.
We know that’s a bold claim, but we do this day in and day out with our clients, so we know we can help you where it matters most.
Did you know? We are the first trainers worldwide to be endorsed by LinkedIn themselves. That’s because what we teach works!
What is Social Selling?
Social Selling is normally thought of as the adoption of social media and online collaboration tools by sales organisations. But Social Selling is actually about responding to fundamental changes in customer behaviour and their buying process. Social Selling has nothing to do with blasting your promotional material all over the social web, and everything to do with expanding your business through relationships, which exist already.
Why Social Selling?
Today’s business development challenges:
- It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find and reach decision makers who are open to hearing your proposition.
- With everyone connected in today’s digital world, how do you quickly and effectively build rapport and trust when you’re not face-to-face with your prospect, in a way that they feel compelled to do business with you instead of your competitors?
- Companies are trying to use social media to market their business, yet few are doing it well and are instead alienating their prospects.
What you will learn
Using our proven LinkedIn networking and lead generation methodologies, together with hands-on interaction and support, we’ll get you and your sales team in front of more qualified decision-makers who want to see you, so that you can do what you do best: win business.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this series of webinars:
- Why LinkedIn is the most powerful tool to position yourself and your company as trusted advisors and suppliers
- LinkedIn Lead Generation Profile Review
- Foundation principles for successful use of Social Selling and LinkedIn;
- The 5-step LinkedIn success strategy;
- How to increase your visibility and exposure;
- How to build and manage a valuable database of targeted leads;
- How to establish yourself as a thought leader, target your prime prospects and be the ‘go to person’ in your industry;
- LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organizations;
- THE tool outside of LinkedIn to get more introductions to interesting or important contacts for you;
- Passive Strategies, Active Strategies and Proactive Strategies on LinkedIn.
We’re offering our Social Selling Webinars on the following dates at 16:30BST, 11:30EST, 08:30PST:
* Tuesday 17 September – Add to Calendar (click to download iCal file and then add it to your Calendar)
* Thursday 17th October – Add to Calendar
* Thursday 21st November – Add to Calendar
* Thursday 19thDecember – Add to Calendar
All sessions will be hosted live online as a webinar, so you can join from your office or the comfort of your home. All sessions will be recorded so you can listen to them again and again. Naturally it would be better if you could attend live so that you can interact on the webinar and have your questions answered live.
What Others Say: