Thank you for joining our recent ‘Reach Anyone With LinkedIn’ online training. As we mentioned, here’s how to get your team involved.
If your sales team are on LinkedIn but haven’t really known what to do with it, we have a special treat for you. We have put together simple yet effective strategies for boosting your team’s lead-generation and business development success.
But first, why has your team’s LinkedIn profiles not delivered the results you’ve been expecting?
If you’ve ever played chess you’ll know that winning at chess requires much more than simply knowing the rules of the game. Successful chess players play strategically, and are often 6, 8, 10 or more steps ahead of their opponent.
Sadly, most LinkedIn sales training today consists only of teaching you the rules of LinkedIn prospecting: how to complete your profile, how to join groups and how to send messages. We call this a passive LinkedIn approach.
While it’s important to have the basics in place, your team also needs a proactive strategy to leverage the true power of LinkedIn. Most people we meet aren’t even aware of any kind of LinkedIn strategy, and so the most common reaction we get is “I’m already on LinkedIn, but I really don’t understand what it can do for me.”
In response, we’ve put together the most comprehensive LinkedIn Strategy Programme you’ve ever seen. The programme is designed 100% to produce results – from the way we structure the training to the way we deliver the programme.
Invest two half-day sessions with us and we’ll deliver a solid LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategy for your sales team that doubles the number of people who are eager to talk to you.
We know that’s a bold claim, but we do this day in and day out with our clients.
“In less than two weeks from finishing our first sales training session with Really LinkedIn, I secured a £500k client using their techniques. Their strategies flat out work!” — Wayne Murray, Client Services Director, Pure
Here’s what Ivan Misner, Founder of BNI, says about our work:
“Bert Verdonck and Mike Clark offer powerful, advanced strategies for how LinkedIn can help you get even more out of your networking and referral activities.” — Ivan Misner, NY Times Bestselling Author & Founder of BNI
How the LinkedIn Social Selling Programme Works
We offer a full day’s worth of training, split over 2 half days. Why? Because we focus on results and results only come from implementation. By splitting the training in two, we get to avoid the ‘overload’ that often happens on courses like this. This way also gives you the opportunity to review your team’s results, and allows us to give you extra insight and support.
During the first half-day of training we’ll talk strategy with you, getting under the bonnet of Social Selling and how it works. We’ll set you up with some clear, actionable strategies that you can start using it right away, so when you return 3-4 weeks later, you have something tangible to show for your investment. By doing this, you’ll get far more value as you’ll be able to ask our experts in depth, practical questions rather than purely theoretical questions – as we believe this is where the real value lies.
When you come on the course, we want to make sure you can implement strategies straight away and that everyone in the room is at the same level. We know that people learn at different speeds, especially with technical things like LinkedIn, so we provide you with 7 x 90 minute webinars. These webinars, which you can watch in your own time, will give you basics — allowing you to build a solid LinkedIn foundation. They show your team how to complete their profile and extend their network so they can get the most from the strategies we teach.
Here’s how we break it down.
Part 1 – Quick Start Webinars
We provide you online access to seven 90-minute training videos and a copy of our international bestseller, How to REALLY use LinkedIn.
The training video’s include the following modules: How to Create an Effective Profile, How to Build and Expand Your Network, Personal and Company Branding, How To Get More Results at Offline Events, 23 Ways To Find New Customers or Business Partners, 30 Ways To Find New Talent and finally, How To Launch a New B2B Product or Service on LinkedIn.
We cover passive LinkedIn strategies and then provide an introduction to proactive strategies. We explain the different approaches and prepare you for the training room, so that you will know exactly what’s going on when we meet. The online training also equips you to ask better, more meaningful questions and to take full advantage of the experts at the front of the training room. We also help you be equipped to craft your own strategy and get feedback on it.
Module 5 of the online training, for example, details the 23 strategies of business building, so you can get thinking about them and what’s right for you before you come to the training room.
By providing the introductory training, we avoid the feeling of being ‘ahead’ or ‘left behind.’ Plus you can always go back and review them whenever needed.Click for details of the 7 modules
Module 1: How to Create an Effective Profile (90mins)
- What are the myths and what is the real truth about having a good Profile.
- The LinkedIn Profile Matrix©: short overview.
- The difference between a Professional Headline and a Title/Function and why it is important to make a distinction between them.
- Why and how to change your Public Profile URL.
- What to write in the Summary, Specialties and Experience section (and what not).
- Why present and past jobs and education matter for some reasons (and why not for others).
- How to build relationships with other people through your Profile.
- How to do lead generation via your Profile.
- What are the new alternatives to the old Applications.
- How to integrate rich media like SlideShare, YouTube and Pinterest.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- Some tips about the extra features like projects, skills, languages, publications and other sections.
- Should you look into endorsements and recommendations or stay away from them?
- Why Recommendations many times work against you and how to turn that around.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding your LinkedIn Profile.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 2: How to Build and Expand Your Network (90mins)
- Why it is crucial for your success on LinkedIn to have a core network.
- 5 ways LinkedIn helps you to build your core network … fast.
- How to use Groups to expand your network with the right people.
- How to find the Groups that are right for you.
- How to deal with invitations – both sending and receiving.
- Why to think twice before starting your own Group.
- What are LIONs and
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding building your network.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 3: Personal and Company Branding (90mins)
- What’s the major difference between personal branding and company branding on LinkedIn.
- Why understanding the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organisations is important for branding purposes?
- How to use your LinkedIn Profile for personal/company branding.
- How to use Rich Media like SlideShare, YouTube, Spotify, Audioboo, Prezi… for personal/company branding (and what not to do).
- How to turn your Company Page into a lead generator for new customers and new employees.
- How to get more followers and testimonials
- Status Updates and Twitter.
- How to use Groups for personal/company branding (and what not to do)
- 3 free tools outside of LinkedIn that can help you save time while working on your branding through LinkedIn.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding branding via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 4: How To Get More Results at Offline Events (90mins)
- Why is networking more powerful when you combine of online and offline networking.
- How to find the right offline events to attend using LinkedIn.
- What is the single most important reason people don’t feel comfortable at events and how to use LinkedIn to change that.
- How to prepare yourself so you will get more results.
- How to start the conversation before going to an event.
- How to find the right people to talk to before and during the event.
- How to continue the conversation afterwards.
- How to follow up without harrassing people and get results.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding being more comfortable and successful at offline events using LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 5: 23 Ways To Find New Customers or Business Partners (90mins)
- Why having an excellent Profile is not enough to attract new customers.
- The LinkedIn Strategy Matrix©: why is this important to find new customers?
- What is Social Selling?
- Short overview of 6 passive and 7 active strategies to attract new customers.
- 10 proactive strategies to find new customers.
- The one tool outside LinkedIn that is crucial in getting more customers.
- How to approach potential new customers.
- 5 mistakes most business owners and sales people make when using LinkedIn to find new customers and how to avoid them.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding finding customers via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 6: 30 Ways To Find New Talent (90mins)
- How LinkedIn is changing the game for recruiters, HR personnel and Hiring Managers.
- How to use the Job tools LinkedIn offers.
- Short overview of 8 passive and 10 active strategies to attract new employees.
- 12 proactive strategies to find new employees.
- The one tool outside LinkedIn that is crucial in finding more employees.
- How to approach potential new employees.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding finding employees via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 7: How To Launch a New B2B Product or Service on LinkedIn (90mins)
- Why LinkedIn is an important platform to announce your new B2B product or service?
- How to implement the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix©
- Short overview of 3 passive and 2 active strategies to promote the launch of your new product or service.
- How to leverage your Company Profile
- How to target your ideal customers with LinkedIn
- How to visually discover who you have in common with people in your network and how to use this to your advantage
- 3 LinkedIn tools that will help you save time and keep your target audience up-to-date
- How to leverage LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions, even with a small budget
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding launching a new product or service.
- Questions & Answers.
Part 2 – First Half Day Session
Before coming to the in-person training, we ask your sales team to complete as a minimum Modules 1,2,3 and 5. This is so that we can review their profiles and give group feedback on any changes that will enhance their results. Their profiles will help us tailor the day to your needs and ensure the strategies we put together are right for you and your team.
We cover the following: Social Selling, ‘Easy First Yes’, proactive strategies and how to measure whether your team’s efforts are giving any kind of meaningful return. We provide hands-on assistance on: what to do with search results, how to make contact, the right steps to take, building a relationship using this strategy. The pain we remove is not knowing what to do next.
Part 3 – Review & Course Adjustment
We then allow 3-4 weeks to implement the strategies you’ve learned with your team. We set you up with spreadsheets showing how to measure. We provide guidance on how to start building small tasks into your daily processes. Our private online group helps give further support and feedback.
We’ll review your results before you come to the training room so we can give pinpointed and tailored feedback in the second session. Our training for the second session is really crafted around the group and what you tell us. Towards the end of the day we give you further strategies for you to continue building on.
In short, by the end of this process you and your team will be LinkedIn Grand Masters!
There is simply no more comprehensive LinkedIn training than our Social Selling Strategy Programme, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of Part 3 (Implementation), simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money. Naturally we will have some who take advantage of our training and don’t implement what we teach, but we know that’s not true of you. All we ask is that you show us a little evidence of how you implemented our teachings. No quibbles, no small print. We’re all about results, and if we can’t delight you with additional leads, we insist on reimbursing you. We can’t be any fairer than that.
Who are We & Why Listen to Us?
We’re Bert Verdonck — inspiring, enthusiastic and humorous speaker, author, master trainer and creative lifehacker — and Mike Clark — MD and sales strategist of Really Connect.
Together we have worked directly with more than 450 corporate organisations across Europe, teaching them how best to use LinkedIn to achieve their commercial objectives. This wide exposure to widely differing markets and verticals has shown to us and our clients that these strategies and mindset can be applied in any organisation in any vertical.
Our Company was the World’s 1st training company to be certified by LinkedIn themselves – no other LinkedIn training company can claim the same. While we operate independently of LinkedIn (we are not employed by them), we collaborate in a win-win partnership with LinkedIn.
Where and When?
The dates for Parts 2 and 3 will be agreed with you after your booking is confirmed, and the venue will be an easily accessible location in Central London. You can find our next dates in the booking section at the bottom of this page.
The cost of the programme is £397 + VAT and we have a 2-pay payment plan.
Here’s a summary of everything you’ll receive:
- A copy of the international bestseller “How to REALLY Use LinkedIn”;
- Access to seven 90-minute LinkedIn Fast Start Training Webinars, so you and your team can get familiar with all the tools and techniques available on LinkedIn. This way when you come to the hands-on session you’ll be able to ask better questions and achieve results faster;
- Pre-Strategy Assessment, so you can assess your skills and let us know exactly where you need further help so you get the best value from our time together;
- Two 4-hour sessions where we give hands-on advice and guidance on how best to use LinkedIn for your sales team. During the first session we’ll work on your strategy. During the second session, 4 weeks later, we’ll review your results, answer your questions and tweak your strategy if needed for better results;
- A Coach assigned to you for the day to ensure you get the attention you need;
- Access to a private community for 24×7 support and assistance;
- LinkedIn Sales and Lead Generation Tracking Templates, so you can prove the ROI on your team’s efforts.
Secure your spot using the booking form below, or talk to us for further information.If you'd like to see feedback from previous participants before booking, click here
Feedback from Previous LinkedIn Training Programmes
“What you chaps have done has changed my way of thinking and the whole way in which I approach new business relationships, existing business relationship and also expert support on some of the activities where I need help. It literally is the best course I have done.” – Stuart Ducker, Strategic Solutions Director, TwentyCi
Video Feedback: Patricia Stretton – People face2face
Video Feedback: David Klaasen
Video Feedback: Dr Phyllis SantaMaria – Microfinance Without Borders
Video Feedback: Jonathan Mills – The Sales Consultancy
Video Feedback: Alistair Lobo – Business Mentor’s Academy
Video Feedback: Stuart Pickles – Aim High Leadership
Video Feedback: Richard Baker – PCS Instruments
Video Feedback: Leigh Ashton – The Sales Consultancy