This page requires rewriting.
“Thank you for your order, please check your email, we have emailed the self assessment to you. As a one-time offer, we would like to offer you a Profile Review for only £xxx. Please click the button below and this will immediately be added to your order”.
Really Connect’s Rock Your Profile service helps to achieve consistency across your organisation’s numerous LinkedIn profiles.
Why is it important to have consistent LinkedIn profiles across the organisation?
Normally a LinkedIn Profile communicates as an individual rather than an organisation. However, there are many benefits to an organisation to achieve consistency across employees’ profiles. Some of these are:
- From an employment perspective, consistent branding and a consistent message across all employees’ profiles ensures that potential candidates are excited about working for your company.
- Professional, consistent profiles convey a professional, consistent view of your organisation.
- Just as inconsistent branding or inconsistent marketing creates a poor impression, so do inconsistent profiles belonging to the same organisation create a poor impression.
What the “Rock Your Profile” Service will do for your organisation:
- Ensure that all of your employees have a presence on LinkedIn, by helping them quickly complete their profile with advice and guidance all the way.
- We take professional head-shots with correct lighting against a white background and cropped correctly. Avoid amateur personal pictures which often include family members, casual clothing, sunglasses, head-wear and inappropriate settings.
- Ensure that everyone’s profile is completed in full – we provide examples to follow and templated messages to copy and paste (where appropriate).
- Ensure that everyone in your organisation includes rich media to support the company’s vision and objectives.