[headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#CC0000″]How to Use LinkedIn for Business:[/headline_cufon_font_centered] [headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#CC0000″]Proactive Business Development Programme[/headline_cufon_font_centered] [headline_tahoma_small_centered color=”#444444″]A focused and practical programme to create real results for your business.[/headline_tahoma_small_centered] In this interactive, expert-led programme, you’ll develop and implement a powerful plan that uses LinkedIn to identify and engage highly targeted contacts, convert them into valuable clients, and grow your business. We put this course together specifically for those who are either terrified of social media or really don’t know where to start with LinkedIn. It’s a focussed and practical programme to create real results.
What you’ll achieve with this programme:
[features_box_grey width=”80%” + border=”2px”] [red_tick_list width=”80%”]
- Freedom from overwhelm: prioritise LinkedIn activities to bring in serious business and results;
- Expert Strategies: master proven techniques to develop opportunities and trust in your network;
- Support Network: build up a valuable business community of fellow programme participants;
- Quality Introductions: boost your sales through facilitated connection between participants;
- Clarity: receive personal guidance to implement workshop strategies, with 1-2-1 LinkedIn coaching;
- Focus and Direction: achieve sales objectives with a personalised 90-Day LinkedIn Plan;
- Time Efficiency and Results: track your LinkedIn efforts with our proven Trust Management System;
- Confidence: create a LinkedIn Profile that will fulfill the objectives of your 90-Day LinkedIn Plan.
- One Day Workshop with workbook
- Closed LinkedIn Group for all participants
- Expert 1-2-1 Coaching with Really Connect’s Head Training Consultant Naomi Johnson. 60-min over 30 days – worth £125
- 90-min Online Tutorial: How to Construct Your LinkedIn Profile – worth £47
- Really Connect LinkedIn Starter Kit: valuable resources to assess and guide you in LinkedIn basics – worth £47
- Facilitated Accountability Structure
- Facilitated introductions for all programme participants
- Hard Copy Book ‘What to Put On Your LinkedIn Profile’ by Naomi Johnson – RRP £10
What have others said about our LinkedIn training?
“What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn’t worth wasting time on…” [testimonial2 author=”Alex Pidgley, Co-Owner at Officially Branded Gear” + pic=”http://i2.wp.com/m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_200_200/p/5/000/1b4/08d/1becc5c.jpg?resize=200%2C200″]“If you are like me and have not really used LinkedIn to its full potential and would like hundreds of hints, tips and key strategies to make it work for you – get on board. What these guys don’t know about LinkedIn probably isn’t worth wasting time on…”[/testimonial2]
[features_box_grey width=”70%” + border=”2px”]
About your trainer, Naomi Johnson
Prior to joining Really Connect as Head Training Consultant, Naomi was a small business coach and wrote the book ‘Grassroots to Green Shoots.’ She is passionate about helping small business punch above their weight with focused cost-effective strategies.
Secure your place now to lock in the lowest price.
We are currently offering two locations:
- London on 10 June
- Southampton on 24 June
Normal Price: £297pp
Early Bird Offer: £147 (extremely limited number of tickets and only available until Tuesday 3 June)
Special Price: £197 (until 8 June for London and 22 June for Southampton)
Secure your place by booking through Eventbrite below.
[guarantee_box_1 title=”Our Iron-Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee”]There is simply no more focused and practical programme to create real results for your business using LinkedIn, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of the training, simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money. No quibbles, no small print. We can’t be any fairer than that.[/guarantee_box_1]
Find out about future dates and other locations by clicking here.