As you might have heard, Phil is excited about developing a collaborative approach to helping companies discover BVC – “the world’s best kept secret,” and we look forward to supporting his vision. Here’s a message from Phil:
We’re excited to support Phil and his incredible Social Selling vision for BVC, and that’s why we’d like to offer an opportunity to go deeper into Social Selling. We’d love to invite you to our upcoming Passive, Active and Proactive Webinar Series. Not only will you learn how to grow your own business – the exponential benefit of all BVC consultants following a cohesive approach will:
- Avoid the need to explain over and over again what CTT can achieve
- Achieve consistency in our message
- Overcome the often-present feeling of working in isolation
- Rapidly expanding the reach and visibility of BVC’s mission and vision.
What we’re going to show is the phenomenal exponential value of a collaborative approach to business generation.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in our series of webinars:
Webinar 1: How to create an effective LinkedIn profile (Passive Strategy) – 5 September
- Maximizing your personal LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Profile Matrix©: short overview
- Why it’s important for every BVC consultant to have an attractive profile to build trust in new prospects
- 20 top tips to craft an effective personal profile to enhance your visibility and achieve conformity
- How to turn your personal LinkedIn profile into a lead generation tool to attract even more customers.
Webinar 2: Building your network and increasing visibility (Active Strategy) – 12 September
- How to build your LinkedIn Network (fast)
- How to rapidly extend your network effectively and efficiently with the right professional contacts
- How to deal with sending/receiving invitations
- What are “Company” profiles and how BVC will use theirs for the benefit of everyone
- How the BVC Company LinkedIn profile will help your lead generation requirements
- Status Updates on LinkedIn: what and by whom?
- How to stay top of mind with important customers and prospects
- What are the right Groups to join and why is it imperative to be active in those Groups?
- 5 ways to find the right Groups for you
- Extra tips on how to use “Groups” in favor of your company and personal branding on the one hand and to attract customers on the other.
Webinar 3: Finding new customers (Proactive Strategy) – 19 September
- 11 ways to find new customers via LinkedIn
- How to find the full name and the full profile of “John D.” with a free account
- Difference between a free and a premium account
- Why personal Recommendations often backfire.
The 90-minute webinars will take place on the following dates:
* Thursday 5th September 2013 at 16:00BST, 11:00EST, 08:00PST
* Thursday 12th September 2013 at 16:00BST, 11:00EST, 08:00PST
* Thursday 19th September 2013 at 16:00BST, 11:00EST, 08:00PST
It’s an online webinar, so you can participate from the comfort of your home or office. All webinars will be recorded for later replay in case you can’t make the times.
Why should you buy?
The webinars will directly address the three biggest frustrations most BVC consultants experience:
- The benefits of CTT aren’t that well known
- You sometimes feel uncomfortable, or even ill-equipped, to fully explain how valuable the tools are
- You often feel isolated and even neglected in trying to build your consulting business.
By learning how to master the Passive, Active and Proactive LinkedIn strategies, you’ll find a new world opening up, including a powerful way to collaborate with your fellow consultants.
The cumulative effect of each consultant building their profiles in a coherent way will create a greater online awareness, which will result in increased exposure and understanding of CTT.
When a prospect expresses doubt on what results CTT can deliver, you will simply refer them to the hundreds of CTT consultants who all have numerous case studies showcased on their profiles, or on the BVC company profile page.
The high visibility of recommendations on the BVC LinkedIn company page, will help prospects instantly recognize the credibility, through the diverse range of clients that have all used CTT.
In summary, when all BVC consultants use LinkedIn with a common understanding, LinkedIn will become a powerful tool that will allow you to engage with prospects in a modern way and by collaborating together, you’ll find exponential influence.
Before 31 August the cost is £127/$197 and it rises on 1 September to £157/$247, so take advantage of our early bird pricing as soon as possible.
You can register using either of the big orange buttons below, or request an invoice here.
You have questions, we have answers
If you have any questions, just pop us a quick email by completing the form below. We’ll get right back to you.