Do you have a successful Corporate Sales background?
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can work with a fast growing small company?
Would you be inspired to work with the World’s Largest LinkedIn Training company?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then welcome to Really Connect…
Really Connect are the #1 LinkedIn training institute in the world. Our company helps organisations to embrace the power of LinkedIn, by training individuals and teams to become savvy social selling and social recruiting experts that produce a fantastic return on investment. Really Connect’s services range from giving keynote presentations, online training and workshops for SMEs, £1M Challenges, right up to a one off, or corporate-wide roll out to train entire divisions at a time.
Why we need a talented Corporate Sales Specialist
Quite simply, there’s a ton of opportunity that we’re missing out on because our current team is at capacity. Our current sales person is fully stretched and specializes in the SME market. Our MD handles all the corporate sales, and due to our recent growth, he’s fully stretched.
We’ve recently signed a partnership agreement with a major Strategic Partner, and already the lead flow is steadily coming in. This, combined with the 300+ online leads a month, is why we need a talented Corporate Sales specialist to join our team. We’re looking for someone to take complete control of the entire process, own it and make it theirs!
We’ll obviously provide support and training in our various systems, documentation, processes and sales/marketing collateral. Our MD will assist you until you’re completely competent, confident and most importantly – you’re getting a great conversion rate.
It goes with the territory, that we expect you to already have great sales skills and a reasonable understanding of how to use LinkedIn.
We’re looking for a self-motivated person who is looking for a flexible work environment (i.e. Partly working from home, office and visiting client’s venues), but is dedicated and committed to growing in their role. Although you’ll be given weekly referrals and appointments, the role involves a mixture of following up leads from inbound inquires, building a relationship with existing clients, seeking more referrals and generating your own opportunities through the LinkedIn lead generation techniques we’ll train you in.
We will provide full training in the following:
- Our sales process and systems
- Infusionsoft (CRM)
- Sales and reporting systems
- Comprehensive breakdown of all training packages
- Sitting in on presentations, training sessions and workshops
- Advanced LinkedIn skills
- Proposal writing in our style – however we expect you have experience in this area
What is expected from you:
- Follow up existing clients
- Attend regular events, workshops and expos to provide sales support
- Follow up all leads from these events
- Work from home, or travel to clients premises for meetings and to meet regularly with our team in town or at our Cheam, Surrey offices.
- Email and online marketing campaign follow up to book in appointments
- Create proposals for all mid-tier and corporate appointments – having equally talented written communication skills is an essential part of this role!
- Follow up leads passed to you from our partners (we typically get about 3+ direct referrals a week)
- To hunt for your own qualified leads, to generate your own appointments using your LinkedIn profile and applying the techniques we’ll train you on
- Track your activity and keep accurate records – weekly reporting measures
- To bring added value to the overall sales process to make it better!
- Commitment, self belief and that ‘hungry’ attitude
- Above all – to bring your own flair to the funky Really Connect culture and team
Ideally this is a full time role, however, we would consider someone who could start on a part-time basis as long as there’s the potential that you can move into a full-time role.
If you believe you have what it takes to make this a success, then fill out the questions below now, and we’ll discuss the next steps with you…
A bit more about us…
Here’s a few examples of what we cover in our training:
- How to find more leads using LinkedIn and what to do with them?
- Leveraging LinkedIn throughout the whole organisation with the Strategy Matrix© for Organisations, including passive, active and proactive strategies
- Creating an attractive profile for everyone to enhance your company and personal branding applying the LinkedIn Profile Matrix©
- Finding new customers, employees, partners, experts or a new job using LinkedIn
- Attracting more customers through social selling (for business owners and sales people) or more employees through social recruiting
- Tracking and tracing every step of the way to boost your ROI
Our Product Offering
Really Connect were the world’s 1st officially LinkedIn Certified Training company in 2010. Our best selling book: ‘How To REALLY Use LinkedIn’ is given to every new LinkedIn employee upon induction at their EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. Our book is currently available in 5 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spanish and Russian. Several requests for additional languages like Italian, Portuguese, Danish, and Swedish are being reviewed.
What are the Really Connect benefits you’d be selling?
Really Connect have worked with over 450 of EMEA’s top corporate clients from over 15 different countries spread over 3 continents. The reason our training is in so much demand, is because what we teach works. We show individuals, teams and organisations how to align their LinkedIn activities to commercial objectives. Whether that goal is shaped around finding prospects, decision makers, clients or top talent.