Just as winning at chess requires more than simply knowing the rules, effective lead generation on LinkedIn requires more than a profile — what’s needed is a well-defined proactive strategy.
The rules of selling have changed.
Your prospects are actively filtering out advertising and promotional messages. The new rules of selling have much more to do with expanding your business through relationships which exist already.
If you want to seize the best business opportunities from LinkedIn, you need a solid LinkedIn Social Selling Strategy. It’s not simply about creating a profile and waiting for the magic to happen.
Invest two half-day sessions with us and we’ll craft a solid LinkedIn Lead Generation Strategy for your business that delivers warm introductions to your ideal prospects.
We know that’s a bold claim, but we do this day in and day out with our 450+ clients in the UK and Europe.
Did you know? We were the first trainers worldwide to be endorsed by LinkedIn themselves, way back in 2010. That’s because what we teach works.
Here’s what Ivan Misner, Founder of BNI, says about our work:
“Bert Verdonck and Mike Clark offer powerful, advanced strategies for how LinkedIn can help you get even more out of your networking and referral activities.” — Ivan Misner, NY Times Bestselling Author & Founder of BNI
What is Social Selling?
Social Selling is normally thought of as the adoption of social media and online collaboration tools by sales organisations. But Social Selling is actually about responding to fundamental changes in customer behaviour and their buying process. Social Selling has nothing to do with blasting your promotional material all over the social web, and everything to do with expanding your business through relationships which exist already.
Why a Social Selling Strategy?
Today’s business development challenges:
- It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find and reach decision makers who are open to hearing your proposition.
- With everyone connected in today’s digital world, how do you quickly and effectively build rapport and trust when you’re not face-to-face with your prospect, in a way that they feel compelled to do business with you instead of your competitors?
- Companies are trying to use social media to market their business, yet few are doing it well and are instead alienating their prospects.
How the Social Selling Strategy Programme can help
Using our proven LinkedIn networking and lead generation strategies, together with hands-on interaction and support, we’ll get you and your sales team in front of more qualified decision-makers who want to see you, so that you can do what you do best: win business.
Our Social Selling Strategy Programme has one simple objective: to deliver qualified leads. Join us at one of our sessions – we guarantee results. *
We’re offering our Social Selling Strategy Programme in central London (venue to be confirmed) on the following dates:
Friday 27 September 2013
09:00 to 12:30 or
13:30 to 17:00
Friday 18 October 2013
09:00 to 12:30 or
13:30 to 17:00
(We recommend you set aside the full day so you can get started implementing your learning before returning to the office.)
The venue will be confirmed closer to the time, but it will be an easily accessible location in Central London.
The cost of the programme is £397, but until midnight BST on Wednesday 11 September, you can secure your place for our Early Bird pricing of £297 + VAT (which includes the Live Online Training programme worth £247+VAT). We also have a 2-pay payment plan.
Here’s a summary of everything you’ll receive:
- Free copy of the international bestseller “How to REALLY Use LinkedIn” for you to review prior to the first session, so we can all start from the same point;
- Access to the LinkedIn Online Training Programme (2013) so you can get familiar with all the tools and techniques available on LinkedIn. This way when you come to the training you’ll be able to ask better questions and achieve results faster;
- Pre-Training Assessment, so you can access your skills and let us know exactly where you need further help so you get the best value from our time together;
- Two 4-hour sessions where we give hands-on advice and guidance on how best to use LinkedIn for prospecting. During the first session we’ll work on your strategy. During the second session, 3 weeks later, we’ll review your results, answer your questions and tweak your strategy if needed for better results;
- A Coach assigned to you for the day to ensure you get the attention you need
- LinkedIn Sales and Lead Generation Tracking Templates, so you can prove the ROI on your efforts.
Here’s how to secure your spot:
By clicking above you’re expressing interest in our LinkedIn Social Selling Programme. You’ll be able to select your payment option on the following page.
* Our no-quibble guarantee is simple: love what we cover in just the first session or request your money back.
Feedback from Previous LinkedIn Training Programmes
“What you chaps have done has changed my way of thinking and the whole way in which I approach new business relationships, existing business relationship and also expert support on some of the activities where I need help. It literally is the best course I have done.” – Stuart Ducker, Strategic Solutions Director, TwentyCi