Time Left for 2013 Social Selling Programme Offer:
2013 has been a tough year for many sales professionals and entrepreneurs. It’s felt like a long uphill battle:
- The economy has been tough;
- Traditional sales methods are starting to lose effectiveness;
- Prospects seem less decisive than they were in the past and you feel like you’re chasing your own tail;
- There seem to be fewer and fewer hours in the day to get everything done.
Sound familiar? Read on for details of a Social Selling MAP – Massive Action Plan – for 2014, designed to overcome every sales and business development challenge you might have experienced in 2013.
Despite the economy, 2013 was one of our best years yet:
- We grew our revenues by almost 23%;
- We expanded our team of trainers;
- We concluded a major partnership agreement which we cannot yet announce, but it’s by far the biggest partnership we’ve ever concluded.
We believe there are four main reasons 2013 was so successful for us:
- We took massive, planned action. 2013 was an incredibly busy year, and unless we followed a specific system, our efforts would not have been as impressive.
- We embraced the new way of selling. Social Selling became a key focus for us in 2013, and the results speak for themselves. Social Selling is far more than simply using LinkedIn to find prospects – it’s a strategic approach which starts with understanding how buyers make buying decisions in our rapidly changing world;
- We systematized our business, by automating lead generation, qualification and education down to the nth degree. This allowed us to work on our business instead of in our business;
- We fanatically tracked and measured everything we did. As a result, we could tell very quickly what did and didn’t work so that we could make immediate corrections.
We want to give you the same M.A.P. – Massive Action Plan – of what we did this year, so you can do exactly the same in 2014.
Because we’re so passionate about helping sales professionals and entrepreneurs achieve even better results than we have, we’ve put together a system guaranteed to double your lead flow in 2014. We know that’s a bold claim, but we’re confident that what we put in place for ourselves can be replicated by any sales person willing to do things differently.
Our Social Selling MAP consists of:
- 7 online training sessions. Review these during the Christmas downtime to prepare for 2014;
- Two half-day sessions in London in January and February where we give you hands-on advice, strategies and guidance on your Social Selling MAP for 2014;
- Our entire REVsales System, which includes scripts for introductory emails, appointment setting, activity and sales tracking and sales presentations. These are the same scripts we use in our business and have been absolutely core to our success in 2013.
Look, you’re a sales professional yourself, so we’re not going to insult you with hype and inflated promises. We know our stuff is valuable because of the feedback we’ve received throughout this year. We average an 8.5 score out of 10 for every training session we run and we have hundreds of gushing testimonials, like the one from Wayne Murray:
“In less than two weeks from finishing our first sales training session with Really Connect, I secured a £500k client using their techniques. Their strategies flat out work!” — Wayne Murray, Client Services Director, Pure
This is why we’re more than willing to insist on our ballsy guarantee:
There is simply no more comprehensive LinkedIn training than our Social Selling Massive Action Plan, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of Part 3 (Implementation), simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money. Naturally you will keep all of the downloadable training we’re including. We’re all about results, and if we can’t delight you with additional leads, we insist on reimbursing you. We can’t be any fairer than that.
All we ask from you is that you be willing to take Massive Action, starting today. We’ll provide the directions, you provide the energy.
Here’s what to do next:
- If you’re absolutely committed to following a Massive Action Plan for 2014 but don’t quite know where to start, allow us to share with you our MAP. It’s fully guaranteed, so there’s no risk to you. Jump to the booking section and let’s get started.
- If you think you need to do something differently for next year, but need more details, continue reading – we’ve laid out everything you need to know below. Or better yet, why not schedule a chat with our Head Training Consultant, Naomi Johnson. She has just a few time-slots available before the end of the year, and she can give you an honest assessment of whether our Massive Action Plan would be right for you. Schedule a session here.
- If you’re convinced that you’ll get better results in 2014 by doing the same as what you’ve done this year, may we wish you all the best – there’s not much more we can help you with
It’s worth noting that as we near the end of the year and start planning for 2014, we’re reassessing how we conduct our training for next year. We will definitely be raising our training prices because of increased demands and we’ll be offering more of our training online instead of in-person. We mention this only because now would a good time to secure your Social Selling Massive Action Plan for 2014 at this year’s pricing. We’ll be honest – this is not some form of scarcity or urgency tactic; we’re simply letting you know what our plans are for next year.Click to read full details of our 2014 Social Selling Massive Action Plan...
How the LinkedIn Social Selling Massive Action Plan Works
We offer a full day’s worth of training, split over 2 half days. Why? Because we focus on results and results only come from implementation. By splitting the training in two, we get to avoid the ‘overload’ that often happens on courses like this. This way also gives you the opportunity to review your results, and allows us to give you extra insight and support.
During the first half-day of training we’ll talk strategy with you, getting under the bonnet of Social Selling and how it works. We’ll set you up with some clear, actionable strategies that you can start using it right away, so when you return 3-4 weeks later, you have something tangible to show for your investment. By doing this, you’ll get far more value as you’ll be able to ask our experts in depth, practical questions rather than purely theoretical questions – as we believe this is where the real value lies.
When you come on the course, we want to make sure you can implement strategies straight away and that everyone in the room is at the same level. We know that people learn at different speeds, especially with technical things like LinkedIn, so we provide you with 7 x 90 minute webinars. These webinars, which you can watch at your own time, will give you basics — allowing you to build a solid LinkedIn foundation. They show you how to complete your profile and extend your network so you can get the most from the strategies we teach.
Here’s how we break it down.
Part 1 – Quick Start Webinars
We provide you online access to seven 90-minute training videos and a copy of our international bestseller, How to REALLY use LinkedIn.
The training video’s include the following modules: How to Create an Effective Profile, How to Build and Expand Your Network, Personal and Company Branding, How To Get More Results at Offline Events, 23 Ways To Find New Customers or Business Partners, 30 Ways To Find New Talent and finally, How To Launch a New B2B Product or Service on LinkedIn.
We cover passive LinkedIn strategies and then provide an introduction to proactive strategies. We explain the different approaches and prepare you for the training room, so that you will know exactly what’s going on when we meet. The online training also equips you to ask better, more meaningful questions and to take full advantage of the experts at the front of the training room. We also help you be equipped to craft your own strategy and get feedback on it.
Module 5 of the online training, for example, details the 23 strategies of business building, so you can get thinking about them and what’s right for you before you come to the training room.
By providing the introductory training, we avoid the feeling of being ‘ahead’ or ‘left behind.’ Plus you can always go back and review them whenever needed.
Click for details of the 7 modules
Module 1: How to Create an Effective Profile (90mins)
- What are the myths and what is the real truth about having a good Profile.
- The LinkedIn Profile Matrix©: short overview.
- The difference between a Professional Headline and a Title/Function and why it is important to make a distinction between them.
- Why and how to change your Public Profile URL.
- What to write in the Summary, Specialties and Experience section (and what not).
- Why present and past jobs and education matter for some reasons (and why not for others).
- How to build relationships with other people through your Profile.
- How to do lead generation via your Profile.
- What are the new alternatives to the old Applications.
- How to integrate rich media like SlideShare, YouTube and Pinterest.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- Some tips about the extra features like projects, skills, languages, publications and other sections.
- Should you look into endorsements and recommendations or stay away from them?
- Why Recommendations many times work against you and how to turn that around.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding your LinkedIn Profile.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 2: How to Build and Expand Your Network (90mins)
- Why it is crucial for your success on LinkedIn to have a core network.
- 5 ways LinkedIn helps you to build your core network … fast.
- How to use Groups to expand your network with the right people.
- How to find the Groups that are right for you.
- How to deal with invitations – both sending and receiving.
- Why to think twice before starting your own Group.
- What are LIONs and
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding building your network.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 3: Personal and Company Branding (90mins)
- What’s the major difference between personal branding and company branding on LinkedIn.
- Why understanding the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organisations is important for branding purposes?
- How to use your LinkedIn Profile for personal/company branding.
- How to use Rich Media like SlideShare, YouTube, Spotify, Audioboo, Prezi… for personal/company branding (and what not to do).
- How to turn your Company Page into a lead generator for new customers and new employees.
- How to get more followers and testimonials
- Status Updates and Twitter.
- How to use Groups for personal/company branding (and what not to do)
- 3 free tools outside of LinkedIn that can help you save time while working on your branding through LinkedIn.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding branding via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 4: How To Get More Results at Offline Events (90mins)
- Why is networking more powerful when you combine of online and offline networking.
- How to find the right offline events to attend using LinkedIn.
- What is the single most important reason people don’t feel comfortable at events and how to use LinkedIn to change that.
- How to prepare yourself so you will get more results.
- How to start the conversation before going to an event.
- How to find the right people to talk to before and during the event.
- How to continue the conversation afterwards.
- How to follow up without harrassing people and get results.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding being more comfortable and successful at offline events using LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 5: 23 Ways To Find New Customers or Business Partners (90mins)
- Why having an excellent Profile is not enough to attract new customers.
- The LinkedIn Strategy Matrix©: why is this important to find new customers?
- What is Social Selling?
- Short overview of 6 passive and 7 active strategies to attract new customers.
- 10 proactive strategies to find new customers.
- The one tool outside LinkedIn that is crucial in getting more customers.
- How to approach potential new customers.
- 5 mistakes most business owners and sales people make when using LinkedIn to find new customers and how to avoid them.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding finding customers via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 6: 30 Ways To Find New Talent (90mins)
- How LinkedIn is changing the game for recruiters, HR personnel and Hiring Managers.
- How to use the Job tools LinkedIn offers.
- Short overview of 8 passive and 10 active strategies to attract new employees.
- 12 proactive strategies to find new employees.
- The one tool outside LinkedIn that is crucial in finding more employees.
- How to approach potential new employees.
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding finding employees via LinkedIn.
- Questions & Answers.
Module 7: How To Launch a New B2B Product or Service on LinkedIn (90mins)
- Why LinkedIn is an important platform to announce your new B2B product or service?
- How to implement the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix©
- Short overview of 3 passive and 2 active strategies to promote the launch of your new product or service.
- How to leverage your Company Profile
- How to target your ideal customers with LinkedIn
- How to visually discover who you have in common with people in your network and how to use this to your advantage
- 3 LinkedIn tools that will help you save time and keep your target audience up-to-date
- How to leverage LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions, even with a small budget
- Do’s and Don’ts regarding launching a new product or service.
- Questions & Answers.
Part 2 – First Half Day Session
Before coming to the in-person training, we ask you to complete as a minimum Modules 1,2,3 and 5. This is so that we can review your profile and give group feedback on any changes that will enhance your results. Your profile will help us tailor the day to your needs and ensure the strategies we put together are right for you.
We cover the following: Social Selling, ‘Easy First Yes’, proactive strategies and how to measure whether your efforts are giving any kind of meaningful return. We provide hands-on assistance on: what to do with search results, how to make contact, the right steps to take, building a relationship using this strategy. The pain we remove is not knowing what to do next.
Part 3 – Review & Course Adjustment
We then allow 3-4 weeks to implement the strategies you’ve learned. We set you up with spreadsheets showing how to measure. We provide guidance on how to start building small tasks into your daily processes. Our private online group helps give further support and feedback.
We’ll review your results before you come to the training room so we can give pinpointed and tailored feedback in the second session. Our training for the second session is really crafted around the group and what you tell us. Towards the end of the day we give you further strategies for you to continue building on.
In short, by the end of this process you will be a LinkedIn Grand Master!
There is simply no more comprehensive LinkedIn training than our Social Selling Massive Action Plan, which is why we’re pleased to offer our iron-clad guarantee: If you’re not absolutely delighted with the results by the end of Part 3 (Implementation), simply let us know and we’ll courteously refund your money. Naturally we will have some who take advantage of our training and don’t implement what we teach, but we know that’s not true of you. All we ask is that you show us a little evidence of how you implemented our teachings. No quibbles, no small print. We’re all about results, and if we can’t delight you with additional leads, we insist on reimbursing you. We can’t be any fairer than that.
Who are We & Why Listen to Us?
We’re Bert Verdonck — inspiring, enthusiastic and humorous speaker, author, master trainer and creative lifehacker — and Mike Clark — MD and sales strategist of Really LinkedIn.
Together we have worked directly with more than 450 corporate organisations across Europe, teaching them how best to use LinkedIn to achieve their commercial objectives. This wide exposure to widely differing markets and verticals has shown to us and our clients that these strategies and mindset can be applied in any organisation in any vertical.
Our Company was the World’s 1st training company to be certified by LinkedIn themselves – no other LinkedIn training company can claim the same. While we operate independently of LinkedIn (we are not employed by them), we collaborate in a win-win partnership with LinkedIn.
Where and When?
You will receive immediate access to the online training. The venue will be an easily accessible location in Central London. You can see the next available dates in the booking section below.
The cost of the Massive Action Plan is an affordable £397 + VAT. This price will increase by a minimum of £100 on 2 January.
Here’s a summary of everything you’ll receive:
- A copy of the international bestseller “How to REALLY Use LinkedIn”;
- Access to seven 90-minute LinkedIn Fast Start Training Webinars, so you can get familiar with all the tools and techniques available on LinkedIn. This way when you come to the hands-on session you’ll be able to ask better questions and achieve results faster;
- Pre-Strategy Assessment, so you can assess your skills and let us know exactly where you need further help so you get the best value from our time together;
- Two 4-hour sessions where we give hands-on advice and guidance on how best to use LinkedIn for your business. During the first session we’ll work on your strategy. During the second session, 4 weeks later, we’ll review your results, answer your questions and tweak your strategy if needed for better results;
- A Coach assigned to you for the day to ensure you get the attention you need;
- Access to a private community for 24×7 support and assistance;
- LinkedIn Sales and Lead Generation Tracking Templates, so you can prove the ROI on your efforts.
The REVsales Foundation Certification consists of 8 modules:
Secure your spot using the booking form below, or talk to us for further information.If you'd like to see feedback from previous participants before booking, click here
Feedback from Previous LinkedIn Training Programmes
“What you chaps have done has changed my way of thinking and the whole way in which I approach new business relationships, existing business relationship and also expert support on some of the activities where I need help. It literally is the best course I have done.” – Stuart Ducker, Strategic Solutions Director, TwentyCi
Video Feedback: Patricia Stretton – People face2face
Video Feedback: David Klaasen
Video Feedback: Dr Phyllis SantaMaria – Microfinance Without Borders
Video Feedback: Jonathan Mills – The Sales Consultancy
Video Feedback: Alistair Lobo – Business Mentor’s Academy
Video Feedback: Stuart Pickles – Aim High Leadership
Video Feedback: Richard Baker – PCS Instruments
Video Feedback: Leigh Ashton – The Sales Consultancy
Find out about future dates by clicking here